Car Buying Tips in Kenya.
1. Research the market: Look at different models and compare prices to get a good deal.
2. Check the vehicle history: Make sure the car has a clean title and has not been in any major accidents.
3. Inspect the car thoroughly: Check for any signs of wear and tear and have a mechanic inspect the car to make sure it is in good working condition.
4. Negotiate the price: Don’t be afraid to negotiate the price with the seller.
5. Get the car insured: Make sure you have insurance coverage for your new car.
6. Make sure you have all documents: Get a copy of the logbook, importation documents, and clearance papers, this will help you avoid any legal issues with the car in the future.
7. Research on the financing options: Look into various financing options available in Kenya such as bank loans, credit unions, and other financial institutions.
For Bookings and Inquiries,
CALL/ SMS/ WHATSAPP: +254 712 004 003 /0754 004 003/ 0743 14 26 15
Or, visit our offices; a few meters from AAR Hospital, Ridgeways, Kiambu Road.